Regulations - Ariestre.com
§ 1 General Provisions
1. The owner of the online shop at ariestre.com is Ariadna Majewska, operating under the name of ARIMAJ Ariadna Majewska, Goślinowo 10, 62-200 Gniezno, NIP: 784-251-41-86, REGON 380841860, e-mail email@example.com, https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG...
2. Terms used in the Regulations mean:
Shop – Internet shop ariestre.com, owned by Ariadna Majewska, operating under the company ARIMAJ Ariadna Majewska, Goślinowo 10, 62-200 Gniezno, NIP: 784-251-41-86, REGON 380841860.
Platform – Internet platform located at the internet address ariestre.com
Customer – the entity that purchases the Goods or Services in the Store.
Consumer – A natural person who performs a legal activity with a trader who is not directly related to his or her economic or professional activity.
Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal entity or an organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate law grants legal capacity. – self-employed.
Service – The website at ariestre.com at which the shop operates.
Goods – goods in the Store's offer.
Offer – Goods posted on the website ariestre.com
Price – unit price of the Goods or Services included in the description of the Goods or Services, expressed in Polish zlotys and including value added tax.
Total price – total price, including the quantity of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any).
A proof of purchase – VAT invoice or other proof of purchase.
Regulations – these store rules ariestre.com.
3. The scope of activity of the Shop is the online sale of the goods offered by the online shop and the provision of services by electronic means.
4. The sale is made via the Internet in the form of a distance contract, between the ordering customer and the Shop.
5. The Regulations define the rules of using the Platform and is the regulation referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2016.1030).
6. The regulations specify in particular:
1) the terms and conditions of the Registration and electronic submission of orders within the Store;
2) the rules of entering into sales contracts using the services provided within the Store;
3) procedures Complaints and withdrawals;
4) terms and conditions for the conclusion and settlement of service contracts by electronic means.
7. The Customer may access the Terms at any time via the link on the ariestre.com home page of the site and download and print it..
8. The Client is obliged to use the Platform in accordance with the law of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general rules of using the Internet. It is forbidden to provide content of an unlawful nature, such as content promoting violence, defamation or infringement of personal rights and other rights of third parties.
9. Proper use of the Store is subject to the following minimum technical requirements:
a) having one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 16.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Opera, Google Chrome
b) an optimal screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
10. Proper use of the digital product is subject to the following minimum technical requirements:
a) having one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 16.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Opera, Google Chrome
b) having Adobe Reader
§ 2 Offer and scope of services provided electronically
1.The Customer may only be a natural or legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, whose law grants legal capacity, legal capacity and active email account.
2. Information on the goods on the website of the Shop, in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code.
3. Commodity prices are quoted in Polish zloty and include all ingredients, including VAT, customs duties and any other ingredients. Changing Prices in Store will automatically change the Price in your Store. Some of the products offered may not be available at the moment, as you will be informed by the store's service, agree to extend the time of order fulfillment or cancel the order or the entire order.
§ 3 Procedure for concluding the contract
1. The customer has the possibility to purchase the Goods and Services in the Store after without registration.
3. The customer is responsible for correct and complete data entry in the sales form without registration. The customer is obliged to update the data contained in the sales forms without registration.
4. The customer placing an order without registration, is asked to consent to the processing of personal data provided in the form in order to conclude and execute the sale contract. Personal data are subject to protection and will be stored in accordance with the security rules set forth in the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). The data store is the Store. The customer has the right to freely access his or her data, including their editing (correction), and to request that their processing be stopped and removed from the database.
5. You can submit your request using the form at ariestre.com, - 24 hours a day, on any day of the week.
6. Selection of goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
When ordering, the customer has the possibility to modify the entered data. To do this, follow the prompts and the information on the page.
7. Once the customer has received all the necessary data from the online store, a summary of the order will be displayed. The summary of your order will include information on:
a) the subject of the order,
b) the total cost of the ordered goods or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
c) chosen payment method.
8. Confirmation of the deposit and acceptance of the order will be sent to the Customer by the Shop in the form of an e-mail.
9. The sales contract is treated as a result of receiving the e-mail message referred to in point. above.
10. The agreement is deemed to be concluded with the moment of the confirmation referred to in paragraph 9 above.
11. The sales contract is in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations. Confirming, securing, making available and confirming to the Client important provisions of the contract is by attaching to the consignment containing the Goods the printout of the confirmation, the specifications of the contract and the sales document.
§ 4 Payment methods and delivery
1. The following payment methods are available for the ordered goods:
a) PayPal payment
b) bank transfer - the payment for the ordered goods should be made to the bank account of the Shop run by Alior Bank account number: 06249000050000453063371044
c)by card (Stripe payment):
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
I start to prepare the order after receiving a positive payment authorization.
2. Shipping charges are automatically calculated for each item and specified during the order.
3. In the event of failure to pick up an order delivered by Polish Post, the customer is obliged to pay for the shipment twice in the amount of the original shipping amount resulting from the loading of the Store.
4. Available shipping options:
a) Standard shipping via priority letter by Polish Post
b) In special cases, pickup in Poznan, Poland (contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org to ask and arrange a pick up date & place). The time for pickup is one week from placing the order.
c) Express shipping by UPS
§ 5 Execution of the contract
1. If payment is made by wire transfer, the order will be processed after receipt of money for the given bank account.
2. The order is valid for up to 7 working days.
§ 6 Complaint
1. The store is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. The customer can complain about the goods being sold.
3. In the case of consumer customers, the right to file a complaint is granted when the goods are sold have a physical or legal defect (warranty). The physical defect consists in the incompatibility of things sold (goods) with the contract.
4. A complaint may be filed:
- in the case of Consumer Customers – on dates and on the terms defined in the provisions of art. 556-576 Civil Code – To the extent that these provisions apply to the sale to the consumer;
- In the case of Non-Consumer Customers, within 2 days counting from the date of receipt of the goods in the scope of the complaint, and within 14 days counting from the day of receipt of the goods – in terms of quality complaints.
5. If the buyer is a consumer and a physical defect has been established within one year of the date of issue of the item, the fault or cause thereof is presumed to exist at the time of danger to the buyer.
6. The complaint can be submitted electronically to the address: email@example.com, together with the order number and reasons for it.
7. Should this prove necessary for the proper handling of the complaint, the Customer is obliged to send the defective goods to the shop. For Consumers and, if the claim is considered to be a reasonable cost of delivering the goods to the store address and the cost of delivery of goods free of defects (in the case of exchange of goods), the shop.
8. The store will review your complaint as soon as possible – not exceeding in any event 14 days after its receipt. As a result, the Shop will immediately notify the complainant by e-mail or letter sent by post.
9. If the complaint is considered to be justified Customer is entitled:
a) For Consumers, the right to:
- defect removal request;
- Replacement of faulty goods for free from defects;
- Declare a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the shop immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Customer will replace defective goods free from defects or defects will be removed. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been exchanged by the store or store has not made the obligation to exchange the item for free or defect removal. Consumers may, instead of the proposed removal of a defect, request a replacement for a defect or replace a defect instead of replacing it, unless it is impossible for the customer to meet the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer or require excessive costs compared to the proposed method. by the Service Provider. A consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
b) for Non-Consumer Customers – The customer may only request replacement of the product for free from defects or to remove any inconvenience found. Non-Consumer customers are not entitled to withdraw from the contract and demand a refund.
§ 7 Cancellation of consumer contracts
1. Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting the relevant statement.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract off-premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in respect of the contract for which the benefit is an unspecified item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or to satisfy his individual needs.
3. The expiration of the contract expires 14 days after the date on which the consumer being the consumer came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer being a consumer came into possession of the goods.
4. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the store owner Ariadna Majewska (ARIMAJ Ariadna Majewska, Goślinowo 10, 62-200 Gniezno, NIP: 784-251-41-86, REGON 380841860 Correspondent: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending a clear statement about the decision to withdraw from the contract.
5. With the withdrawal statement, the consumer is obliged to provide proof of purchase together with information on the bank account number or the address of residence for which the purchase price of the goods is to be returned. The shop provides for the possibility of performing a replacement order, according to the choice of the customer being the consumer and according to the ordering procedure.
6. In order to maintain the withdrawal deadline, information about the performance of the consumer right of withdrawal must be sent to the consumer prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period.
7. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the shop returns to the consumer customer all payments received from the consumer, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs resulting from the consumer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the shop). , and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer is informed by the consumer of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Payment will be made using the same payment method used by the consumer being the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer is expressly agreeing to another solution, in each case the consumer is not liable for any refund. If the payment was made using a payment card, the refund will come to the bank account of the card used for the payment.
8. A store may withhold payment until the goods have been received, or until delivery of the proof of return, depending on which event occurred earlier.
9. Please return the item to: ARIMAJ Ariadna Majewska, Goślinowo 10, 62-200 Gniezno, Poland, immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer being the consumer informed the withdrawal shop. The term is retained if the consumer being the consumer returns the goods within 14 days. Shop returns the goods.
10. The right to withdraw from the contract off-premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer who downloaded digital products (eg. eBook). Each download of the file is recorded by the store system as evidence. It includes the customer name, the IP address and download date and time.
11. Personalized products (e.g. signed or with a dedication) and unpacked underwear (hosiery) are non-returnable.
§ 8 Final Provisions
2. All images of Products and other materials (including texts, graphics, logos) posted on ariestre.com are the property of the Shop or have been used by the third party with the permission of the copyright holder. Reproduction of photographs and other graphic materials and reprinting of texts placed on the Internet Shop (please enter www) is prohibited, including the making available on the Internet without the written Seller or other third party who owns the copyright.
3. Settlement of possible disputes arising between the Shop and the Consumer, which is a consumer, shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4. Any disputes arising between the Shop and the non-consumer Customer will be handled by the court of competent jurisdiction for the location of the Store.
5. Every effort is made to ensure the continuity of the Store Platform ariestre.com technically.
6. The current wording of the Terms and Conditions is available on the Shop page.
7. Intellectual Property: It is forbidden to use any material published on the Shop Platform website ariestre.com, It is owned by ARIMAJ Ariadna Majewska, Goślinowo 10, 62-200 Gniezno, NIP: 784-251-41-86, REGON 380841860 (including photos and descriptions of merchandise) without the written consent of the Shop.
8. To the extent not governed by this Code, the provisions of the Civil Code and the relevant laws shall apply accordingly.
9. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions do not purport to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), vested in it under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance with the provisions of these Regulations, the above provisions shall prevail.
10. The regulations apply from 01.10.2018 .
For product support please contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy & Safety
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Personal Data Administrator – Ariadna Majewska, acting under the name of ARIMAJ Ariadna Majewska, Goślinowo 10, 62-200 Gniezno, NIP: 784-251-41 86, REGON 380841860, managing the website available at ariestre.com protects the privacy of its Users using appropriate technical and technical facilities required by law in force in the area The Republic of Poland.
2. The user of the Site ariestre.com is anyone who uses the services provided electronically by the aforementioned Site.
3. User Data Sets ariestre.com are subject to physical and legal protection by using appropriate technical and IT infrastructure and using the procedures required by the Law of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 , 1662) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
4. The data privacy officer respects the privacy of the users, taking care of the security of any data and information transmitted through the Website ariestre.com.
5. This document specifies the method of collecting and processing all information including personal data obtained from visitors and users of the Website ariestre.com.
§ 2. DATA ACCESSED BY DATA ADMINISTRATOR
1. The data controller collects, processes and uses personal data voluntarily submitted by its Users only when they expressly consent to their processing.
2. All information provided by Users is processed primarily for the purpose of properly performing the services provided by the Site ariestre.com
3. The data manager collects and processes:
a) data necessary to execute sales contracts:
• name or company name, address of residence or address, telephone number, e-mail address
b) data necessary to set up a shop on the website ariestre.com and settlements:
• name or company name, address of residence or address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number
c) Data necessary for the subscription service of the Newsletter
• Your name, email address.
4. The data controller processes the personal data of users necessary to establish and shape the content, amend or terminate a legal relationship in the context of services provided by the Party ariestre.com. and data provided by the User, necessary for the property of the service provided (in accordance with Article 18 (1) and (2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means).
5. The data administrator guarantees to all registered Users the realization of the rights resulting from the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662). the right to inspect personal data, the right to request the updating or deletion of personal data, the right to raise objections in cases specified in the provisions of the aforementioned law. The User can:
• by sending the relevant information by e-mail to the shop's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Collection of personal data of website users ariestre.com. was submitted for registration to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
§ 3. THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The data administrator may use the information provided by you only in the manner set out in this document. Any use of this information in any way other than as set forth in this document shall be subject to the User's knowledge of the manner and purpose of use and shall require the User to agree to their use each time.
2. Your personal information is used primarily for the proper conduct and assurance of the proper functioning of the Site ariestre.com. and providing services electronically, in particular & execution of sales agreements and settlements in case of establishment of a shop on the site, as well as other services provided by the Administrator referred to in all documents applicable to the services provided by the website ariestre.com ; in particular, in the Rules of Procedure.
3. Personal data provided by the User may be used to send commercial information directly from the Data Administrator and to send a Newsletter containing information related to the Site. For such operation of the Data Administrator, the User expressly agrees to complete the newsletter subscription form.
4. Administrator of personal data reserves the right to entrust processing of personal data to other companies on the basis of written agreements concluded in accordance with art. 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662) for the purpose of the performance of services by the companies to the ariestre.com, leading to its proper operation, in particular hosting services, maintenance and management of servers running the Site, administration of the Site, maintenance of the Site, as well as the pursuit of claims and clarification of the circumstances of unauthorized use of services provided electronically. The administrator may transfer the personal data of Users upon request to the public authorities, in particular after indicating the legal basis and justifying the need to have the said data.
6. The data administrator collects data in the system logs resulting from general Internet connection rules such as the IP address of the User. Any data collected in the system logs, including operating data, defining User activity on the Site ariestre.com shall be used by the Site in accordance with applicable laws, particularly for technical and statistical purposes.
§ 4. SECURITY
1. The data administrator takes the utmost care to ensure the best possible protection of the User's data including personal data, in particular against loss, improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure.
§ 5. PRINCIPLES OF ROTATION AND ACCESSION
1. The website ariestre.com may contain links to websites, applications. These are not controlled by the Data Administrator. You should be aware that, using these links, you should always review the terms of service and the privacy policies of the parties responsible for the websites or applications for which they are provided.
§ 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If you do not accept the terms of this document, you should stop using the Site.
2. Data Administrator reserves the right to make changes to this document. In the case of the changes mentioned above, the User will be informed and will be able to accept or refuse them.
3. This document is valid from 02.10.2018.
- Credit / Debit Cards via Stripe
- Bank transfer